5X lower latency than all-flash. High performance density–up to 100 effective TBs of server flash–means all read I/O stays local, eliminating SAN latency.
Adding servers adds speed. With server-based I/O resources, your Datrium DVX gets faster as you add more servers, up to 32 per DVX.
More speed at your fingertips. Use Insane Mode to accelerate your VM with a button click or use vMotion to move your VM to an under-utilized server.ESG Labs on DVX
You already know how to use it. Datrium is VM-centric, so there are no LUNs or disks to manage, and you can provision new VMs up to 4x faster.
Take the guess work out of DEV/OPS. Real-time VM analytics provides per-VM statistics for powerful monitoring and simplified troubleshooting.
Always fast, always efficient. Advanced features like erasure coding and dedupe/compression are always-on for all data, there is zero configuration planning.
BYO Server and Flash. Use any mainstream server, including blades and “brownfield.” And server-flash is about 1/8th array-flash cost.
2-to-6X Data Reduction. Dedupe and compression are in-line always-on. And global deduplication keeps capacity low across all servers.
Scale I/O Speed and Capacity Independently. You can add flash without adding hosts and additional software licenses.
Mix Workloads and Scale Massively. Host isolation eliminates neighbor noise so consolidating and scaling diverse workloads are predictable.
Server Failure Tolerance. Take servers down without lengthy data rebuilds and your data remains available even if multiple hosts fail.
NEW: Blanket Encryption. End-to-end encryption with data reduction to secure your data in-use, in-flight and at-rest.ESG on Blanket Encryption
The Datrium Difference
Software defined speed meets a high availability data server.
Your private cloud will never be the same.
Software changes everything, including the speed, simplicity and efficiency of your apps and data.
Datrium DVX host-side software VIB:
- offloads reads and accelerates writes, performs all dynamic performance management, and provides all VM-centric administration functions
- designed for strong isolation to scale and mixed workloads, and provides locality of faults and performance.
- performs inline dedupe and compression to local flash, offloads instant vDisk clones, and performs erasure-coded parity calculations for durable data on the data server
DVX Data Server
A highly available, high capacity appliance custom-tuned for storing and sharing durable data. That's the Datrium DVX Data Server.
Datrium DVX data server appliance:
- dual active/standby servers with mirrored NVRAM for writes. Disk drives for long-term retention of durable data
- all IO performed by DVX Software on hosts. Data on the DVX Data Server is organized for streaming host-flash uploads
- 12 x 4TB drives with approximately 100 to 180TB of effective capacity, with an addressable capacity pool for up to 32 hosts
Fresh & Noteworthy
©2017 Datrium, inc. All rights reserved.