Want to learn more about our latest announcements, including the State of IT Transformation research report findings, and our newly released Automatrix Platform and ControlShift? We invite you to join our upcoming webinars and take a deeper dive into all Datrium has to offer. Here’s an overview of what we have coming up and what you’ll learn:
June 12, 2019 @ 9am PDT: Solutions for State and Local Government and Education
The IT organizations that make up state, local government, and educational institutions have unique requirements and regulations that traditional commercial organizations aren’t hampered by. From unique IT budgeting to strict compliance, “SLED” organizations are constantly forced to maximize every IT resource in their complex IT environments.
On June 12th ActualTech Media, Datrium and other industry experts will be covering what you need to do to modernize your IT infrastructure to gain greater efficiency, agility, and performance while maximizing your IT investment.
June 13, 2019 @ 11am PDT: Learn How Enterprises are Managing IT Transformation
With the exponential growth of data that organizations are producing, storing and analyzing, IT organizations are increasingly overburdened by the need to manage infrastructure that is ill-equipped for the modern complex data center.
In a recent Datrium State of IT Transformation research study, 87% of respondents stated that they would spend more time on strategic initiatives if they were able to simplify and automate routine tasks. However, inadequate infrastructure frequently keeps this goal out of reach.
Join Sazzala Reddy, CTO and Co-Founder at Datrium, for a 1-hour webinar and you will learn:
- Key findings from the State of IT Transformation research report, including top challenges IT professionals are faced with today
- Which technologies and tools IT organizations have implemented and where they fall short
- Solutions to address the always-on business climate and why digital transformation paired with IT transformation is critical to success
June 26, 2019 @ 9am PDT: Datrium Automatrix Deep Dive: Unify Data Silos & Transform IT
To manage data throughout its lifecycle, IT has to deal with five data services today: primary storage, backup, DR, encryption, and mobility. When these functions live in separate products, it slows everything down and adds operating friction, presenting core problems that inhibit IT transformation and ultimately digital transformation.
Join Brian Biles, Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder at Datrium, for a 1-hour webinar where he will showcase the newly released Automatrix platform. Automatrix incorporates the five data services of computing workloads in a single unified data platform across clouds to deliver the following key benefits:
- Consistent experience for on-premises and cloud: By unifying and automating data services with a multicloud platform, enterprises have a much simpler and more efficient infrastructure to operate, and much more fluid workload portability across clouds with a consistent experience.
- Cost-efficient multicloud workload portability: Autonomous data services that are intelligent and always-on (self-optimization, self-protection, continuous data verification, continuous compliance checks, end-to-end encryption, and more) minimize switching costs when moving workloads across clouds.
- Liberation from overhead operating tasks: Automatrix’s cloud-first design enables the next level of consolidation of workloads and automation of day-to-day operating tasks by using SaaS and software-defined converged infrastructure to simplify operations.
Attend the webinar and you will also have the opportunity to see ControlShift in action, Datrium’s first autonomous data management application.
Can’t join us live? No problem. Register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the recording. We look forward to you joining us!