Bishop Lynch High School needed a simpler, smarter disaster recovery (DR) and backup solution to protect its systems and data – both now and in the future.
Unlike other IT teams that often rely on prevention tools and faith in their customers, partners, and employees to prevent ransomware attacks, Bishop Lynch High School chose Datrium Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) with VMware Cloud on AWS to guarantee recovery from ransomware attacks.
Bishop Lynch achieved these results:
- RTO improved from one week to easily reach their goal of full data center recovery in 4 hours
- RPO reduced from 24 hours to 60 minutes
- Built-in backups eliminated nightly backup debugging, which reduced costs
- Replaced a legacy Veeam backup solution, saving time and money
Gray Huggins recently joined Ankur Agarwal, our Senior Director of Product Marketing, to talk about how Bishop Lynch evaluated different options and decided to choose Datrium DRaaS. Gray shared their deployment process and how they cut their RTO and RPO from days to minutes to accelerate recovery from disaster-related outages. Watch the on-demand webinar.
“With Datrium, we have a full backup and recovery solution for ransomware or any other disaster.”
– Gray Huggins, Director of Technology, Bishop Lynch High School.
Want to see how we can help you achieve similar results for your company? Request a demo, and we’ll show you.