We’re honored that Datrium DRaaS was named the winner of a Bronze Stevie Award in the Cloud Storage and Backup Solution category as part of the 18th Annual American Business Awards. More than 230 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners.
Judges made these comments about DRaaS:
- …[G]reat solution for VMware utilizing DRaaS. Disaster recovery downtime and maintaining continuity when a disaster hits is crucial. The time of restoration is even more crucial…
- Proves to be an engaging product that I will certainly check out….worthy of good marks.
- I like the analogy: customers only pay for resources when they use them – it’s like paying for car insurance after you’ve had an accident. If you can maintain the consistent operating environment on-premises and in the cloud, then this solution will be right there with the rest at the top. Great job.
- …[I]nteresting and very innovative.
- Good disaster recovery and backup solution, ensuring low downtime for organizations…
Why Do Judges and Customers Love DRaaS
DRaaS makes DR easy by delivering DR as a service with VMware Cloud on AWS, and it provides failproof, cloud-native, on-demand DR with built-in cloud backup and DR orchestration for all VMware workloads. Organizations can get 10x lower DR costs with an on-demand data center in the public cloud and only pay for DR when disaster strikes or for testing.
Learn More about DR and Business Continuity
Join VMware and us for our webcast on May 28 at 10am PT | 1pm ET to learn more about The Future is SaaS for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity with VMware Cloud on AWS.
The convenience and on-demand economics of SaaS products in the public cloud make it an unstoppable trend – so much so that using a SaaS model for DR and business continuity has become a reality. And, it’s a viable solution for many organizations that simply cannot afford downtime. Learn how IT leaders have gained confidence in their DR/BC strategies by adopting a one-click SaaS experience.
You can also request a demo to see how DRaaS will help you increase confidence in your DR plans.