2020 started with a bang for Datrium. We’re very proud of our 450% increase in disaster recovery (DR) customers during the second half of 2019. We’re honored to be recognized with several awards, and we’ve added new customers around the world. Our existing customers, including Siemens, Ultra Petroleum, and VPay, have chosen to increase their use of Datrium products. Plus, we have 20 new partners.
We continually focus on excellent customer support. We have a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 93.3 (above the B2B standard of 20-30). Because of that, customers and channel partners rely on Datrium Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) and disaggregated HCI (DHCI) products to modernize IT and transform DR strategies. We’re helping new customers across many industries, including technology, higher education, oil and gas, and financial services.
We have 20 new partners across North America, EMEA, ANZ, and APJC that joined our Global Partner Network in the last six months. And we added a new tier, DRaaS Select, with six new partners: Axis Business Solutions, Centre Technologies, Champion Solutions Group, Mindsight, PTS Data Center Solutions, and Technologent.
We’re honored to be recognized across the industry with several awards:
- CRN® 100 Coolest Cloud Companies of 2020
- Best Hyper-converged and Composable Infrastructures (Gold) for Datrium Automatrix in the Storage Magazine and SearchStorage.com Products of the Year 2019 awards
- Business and new product innovations in the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace for 2019
- 2019-20 Cloud Awards finalist
- 2019 CRN Tech Innovators finalist